Welcome in Harvard Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

[HQ] 3rd%Coast - My S.o...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Welcome in Harvard Index du Forum -> Hors Sujet -> || Pub's
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
martagayno

Masculin
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] 3rd%Coast - My S.o... Répondre en citant

3rd Coast - My So... > urlin.us/2bkhn

It,was,a,nice,realization,knowing,my,work,on,the,project,for,our,client,could,in,the,future,help,benefit,someone,in,need.Burrrr!,,(Page,,not,,found),,Sorry,,,we,,didn't,,mean,,for,,that,,to,,happen!,,You,,can,,search,,Genius,,by,,using,,the,,search,,bar,,above,,,or,,go,,back,,to,,the,,homepageAnything,that,gets,me,interacting,in,the,digital,space,is,for,me!,As,well,as,the,social,media,,I,have,loved,channeling,my,creative,side,with,graphic,design,work,for,different,trade,shows,and,eventsWhat,,,has,,,been,,,your,,,favorite,,,project,,,here,,,at,,,3rd,,,Coast,,,PR?,,,My,,,favorite,,,project,,,so,,,far,,,at,,,3rd,,,Coast,,,has,,,been,,,researching,,,for,,,a,,,new,,,clientI,,enjoy,,the,,aspect,,of,,persuading,,people,,to,,do,,a,,behavior,,or,,change,,a,,behaviorPrivacy,Policy,And,,,since,,,Im,,,not,,,used,,,to,,,this,,,much,,,free,,,time,,,,I,,,am,,,designing/creating,,,a,,,blog,,,that,,,will,,,hopefully,,,be,,,launched,,,by,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,summer!Through,my,research,,I,was,finding,ways,to,help,our,client,promote,their,products,and,message,,which,will,in,turn,make,a,change,in,someones,lifeI,also,knew,that,while,I,was,not,good,with,numbers,,I,was,great,at,interpreting,data,to,find,potential,trends,or,emerging,marketsSecurity,,CheckPlease,,enter,,the,,text,,belowCan't,,read,,the,,text,,above?Try,,another,,text,,or,,an,,audio,,captchaText,,in,,the,,box:What's,,this?Security,,CheckThis,,is,,a,,standard,,security,,test,,that,,we,,use,,to,,prevent,,spammers,,from,,creating,,fake,,accounts,,and,,spamming,,users.Submit.Correct,,,this,,,Line,,,Record,,,a,,,Video,,,Annotation,,,Edit,,,Video,,,Id,,,Add,,,an,,,Image,,,Formatting,,,Help,,,Save,,,(shift+enter),,,cancel,,,Add,,,an,,,image,,,,video,,,,or,,,tweet,,,by,,,pasting,,,in,,,the,,,URL:,,,Add,,,a,,,link,,,like,,,this:,,,[Check,,,out,,,my,,,fave,,,website](,,,Simple,,,formatting:,,,*Italicize,,,Album,,,Titles*,,,>,,,This,,,is,,,how,,,you,,,quote,,,from,,,other,,,sources,,,How,,,to,,,write,,,for,,,Genius,,,,,,Save,,,Video,,,,,,Re-record,,,Video,,,,,,Watch,,,Video,,,Again,,,Throughout,high,school,,I,traveled,and,raced,every,weekendI,,,enjoyed,,,finding,,,and,,,learning,,,about,,,companies,,,that,,,are,,,working,,,toward,,,benefiting,,,others,,,lives,,,and,,,trying,,,to,,,make,,,a,,,difference,,,in,,,the,,,worldFor,,this,,account,,,I,,help,,research,,content,,and,,assist,,with,,monitoring,,and,,interacting,,with,,the,,followersHaving,no,guarantee,of,media,coverage,or,placements,,and,working,to,earn,that,exposure,,not,only,challenges,me,to,work,harder,but,to,celebrate,the,work,moreWhy,do,you,want,to,get,into,public,relations?,There,are,many,different,aspects,of,public,relations,that,enticed,me,into,this,fieldI,had,to,find,similar,companies,to,our,new,client,to,see,how,they,present,themselves,on,their,website,and,social,media,,the,language,they,use,and,the,images,of,their,productsWriting,has,always,been,one,of,my,strongest,skills,and,specifically,writing,for,the,digital,spaceStaci,Vaughan,What,,are,,some,,of,,your,,favorite,,things,,to,,do,,outside,,of,,work?,,Being,,a,,recent,,college,,graduate,,,my,,activities,,outside,,of,,work,,are,,still,,up,,in,,the,,airFAQ,,,405,,Not,,Allowed.About,,Yelp,,What,are,some,of,your,favorite,things,to,do,outside,of,work?,Outside,of,work,,I,enjoy,sailing,and,taking,photosFor,,photography,,,I,,take,,pictures,,for,,my,,own,,fun,,as,,well,,as,,take,,professional,,photos,,for,,others.Why,,,do,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,get,,,into,,,public,,,relations?,,,I,,,became,,,interested,,,in,,,public,,,relations,,,at,,,the,,,beginning,,,of,,,this,,,school,,,yearThe,,,other,,,reason,,,I,,,joined,,,public,,,relations,,,is,,,slightly,,,cheesy,,,but,,,ultimately,,,,the,,,driving,,,force,,,of,,,why,,,I,,,chose,,,this,,,careerI,have,been,a,competitive,sailor,since,I,was,ten,years,oldMelinda,,,LeeGENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,Through,,,classes,,,and,,,presentations,,,from,,,my,,,campus,,,Public,,,Relations,,,Student,,,Society,,,of,,,America,,,chapter,,,,I,,,gained,,,more,,,insight,,,into,,,the,,,fieldFeedback,,Advertise,,We,,,love,,,our,,,interns,,,here,,,at,,,3rd,,,Coast,,,PR,,,so,,,today,,,we,,,wanted,,,to,,,highlight,,,our,,,two,,,rockstar,,,interns:,,,Staci,,,Vaughan,,,and,,,Melinda,,,LeeIt,,is,,also,,intriguing,,and,,rewarding,,to,,know,,your,,actions,,can,,cause,,a,,positive,,impact f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Welcome in Harvard Index du Forum -> Hors Sujet -> || Pub's Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation